Terms & Conditions of My Toolbox Card E-Code
1. Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the My Toolbox Card e-code and should be read carefully before use or purchase. My Toolbox Card are owned and operated by My Toolbox Limited a company registered in England and Wales under Company registration number 13219034. Our trading offices are at 4B Lancaster
Court, Coronation Road, High Wycombe, Bucks HP12 3TD. Our registered offices are at 84 Bookerhill Road, High Wycombe, Bucks HP12 4EX. My Toolbox Gift Card is an applied trademark of My Toolbox Limited. For the purposes of these Terms ‘we’ and ‘us’, refer to My Toolbox Limited and ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to you as the user of the My Toolbox Card.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com
2. Using and Registering your My Toolbox Card E-Code
- My Toolbox Card e-codes only have value after full and successful payment to the supplier. This could be on our website, or via a reseller. If you have not paid for your e-code, it will have no value. If you have an e-code that does not work, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org My Toolbox Card e-codes can only be redeemed via www.mytoolboxcard.com.
- My Toolbox Cards cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or used in-store with any of the brands shown in the website.
- The My Toolbox Card e-code will expire  months after the original date of purchase after which any outstanding balance will be cancelled.
- E-codes cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen.
- To ensure the very best product and customer experience, we may add or remove retailers taking part in this program from time to time, even if they are featured on the front of the card or in our original marketing.
- Each My Toolbox Card e-code has a unique set of numbers provided electronically.
- The unique card number will normally be activated and ready for use on the My Toolbox website within 24 working hours of purchase (Monday to Friday 8-4pm) unless your e-code has delayed activation placed on it due to the way your giftee has purchased the e-code.
- If you have a My Toolbox Card e-code, The unique Code given to you by email can be used to register your My Toolbox Card, and then you can progress with your Order on the My Toolbox website.
- The use of the unique Code is subject to these Terms, as may be varied by us from time to time. Purchase of the My Toolbox Card and the redemption of the e- code constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
- As part of the registration process you will be required to provide your personal details, a password and a valid email address to where we can email your Order. You are responsible for providing a valid email address and for monitoring that email address for delivery.
- The e-code will automatically expire 12 months from the date of purchase. After expiry the My Toolbox Card e-code will become void and cannot be registered or redeemed. Upon expiry, no refund of any unspent funds will be due to you. They are used for the purpose of improving the product.
- The My Toolbox e-code belongs to us and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft or unauthorised use of the e-code.
- We reserve the right to take appropriate action where, in our opinion we believe that there is a risk of fraudulent activity or where we have legal or other justifiable reason. Such action may include but is not limited to the cancellation or suspension of the e-code. Such action does not affect your legal rights.
- At all times you agree to protect the My Toolbox Card e-code, treat it as cash and take all reasonable care to ensure that it is not lost, stolen or mislaid.
- Once your e-code has been registered, and accepted by us, you are then able to proceed and place your Order.
3. Placing your order for a My Toolbox E-Code
1. You can purchase a My Toolbox Card e-code on our website www.mytoolboxcard.com or from one of our partner resellers.
2. If using us, then simply visit our website and chose whether you would like a My Toolbox Card sent to you or your recipient's email.
3. Once chosen, you choose your value and checkout.
4. When choosing the e-code, you can choose from different e-card designs for your email and select to send to your recipient with a message.
5. Payment options on our website include Paypal, and most debit or credit cards. Our service partner Voucherline Ltd take payment and your statement will show Voucherline as a result.
4. Placing your Order if you have a My Toolbox E-Code
1. Once you have registered your My Toolbox Card e-code you may then proceed to place your Order.
2. Orders may only be placed on the My Toolbox Card website. You cannot spend your My Toolbox Card e-code in any retailer store.
3. Our acceptance of your Order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
4. You can place your Order by exchanging your registered My Toolbox Card e-code for retailer e-codes from a participating retailer or retailers. Our list of participating retailers is published on the My Toolbox Card website and maybe amended from time to time.
5. Orders will only be fulfilled by us by sending your Order to your designated email address, normally within 1 business day of receiving your Order. We are not able to fulfil Orders in any other manner.
6. On receipt, you will be solely responsible for inspecting the product or products received. If there are any discrepancies you must inform us as soon as possible and within 3 business days. If any products you receive are faulty or defective, you should advise us as soon as is reasonably practical. If you have been incorrectly sent an e -code we reserve the right to cancel the e-code. If you have spent the e-code, we are able to invoice you for the amount due to My Toolbox Ltd.
7. We will not be responsible for any failure or delay in providing products to you where this happens because you have provided inaccurate or incomplete information.
8. We may make changes to the list of participating retailers or their products to reflect availability, legal or regulatory requirements, or, if at our discretion we reasonably decide or believe that we no longer wish to trade with the retailer or to offer their products.
9. We will make every effort to ensure that the details of products offered are accurate. Such products remain subject to availability and some details remain at the discretion of the participating retailer.
10. The images of all products are for illustrative purposes only and whilst we will make every effort to display images and colours accurately, there may be slight variations.
11. The funds on My Toolbox Card e-codes are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the event of a My Toolbox Card e-code card issuer becoming insolvent some or all of the funds may not be
available to spend. There is no obligation on us to replace or exchange any products in such circumstances. We will have paid that retailer when you requested the e-code.
12. In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil your Order with your chosen product, we will advise you as soon as is reasonably possible.
13. Once you have placed your Order and received your chosen product or products, these Terms will cease to apply and the terms and conditions of the participating retailer will come into effect.
14. Once a My Toolbox Card e-code has been purchased it is not possible to obtain a refund from My Toolbox Limited, Voucherline Ltd (our processing partner) or the reseller you have purchased this from. Please see the retailers’ own Terms & Conditions of Sale for further information.
5. Problems and Complaints
Should you have any questions or complaints about the products, or My Toolbox Card in general, then please email us at email@example.com
Alternatively, you can write to us at our service team office which is:
My Toolbox Card
c/o Voucherline Ltd
4B Lancaster Court, Coronation Road
High Wycombe, Bucks
- We are under a legal obligation to supply My Toolbox Card in line with these terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- We will not be liable for any claims in the supply of My Toolbox Card or products to you unless we are negligent in our duty. In any event we will not be liable for any consequential loss except as required by law.
- We only supply My Toolbox Card for your domestic and personal use. If you use My Toolbox Card for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you whatsoever.
- If a court finds that any part of this contract is illegal, the remainder of this contract will continue in force.
- We will not sell or supply any information provided by you to any third party for any purpose other than the processing and redemption of your My Toolbox Card e-code or your Order.
- These terms are governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Registered co number 13219034
Our service partner is Voucherline Ltd
4B Lancaster Court,
High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3TD